Gold & Silver Foil Business cards printing
Gold & Silver Foil blocked Business Card printing on 300gsm uncoated card
- From as low as £146 +vat* for 250
Printing.com @ Northstar prints for businesses UK wide, Nationally and locally in Lancashire & West Yorkshire. Our gold and silver ‘foil blocked’ business cards offer a high quality finish and are available in quantities from 250 upwards.
Quality Guaranteed: Our business cards are printed on a 300gsm uncoated board, Printed full colour litho for maximum sharpness and accuracy, and foil blocked in either silver or gold foil 1 side to give a shiny effect. Offer for double sided cards only.
Delivery Guaranteed: Standard 6 working day turnround (from artwork approval)
Since sided business card, printed full colour litho one side onto a 300gsm wove uncoated board, Foil blocked in either silver or gold foil 1 side, Size 85 x 55. Delivery: Standard 11 working days on all quantities.
* Price are for print only. Prices exclude VAT and delivery. Delivery charges typically £5 to £8 depending on quantities.
** Prices are based on supply of print ready artwork to our specification. Check out our File Supply Guide for more information. We reserve the right to apply a £7.50 file checking/proofing fee on non-standard artwork
- CLICK ORDER / ENQUIRE: and make your product selection.
- SUPPLY YOUR OWN ARTWORK Upload artwork files using our Upload Artwork Button. Please refer to our ARTWORK SUPPLY GUIDE
- NEED US TO DESIGN FOR YOU? Call 01282 865333 for our design service
- FINAL PRICE We will confirm the final price with you.
- PROOFING We will send you a digital proofs for approval.
- PAYMENT Credit/Debit cards & Cash accepted. Full payment due before printing.
- UK DELIVERY INCLUDED We also deliver locally to towns in the Lancashire & Yorkshire area including: Accrington, Burnley, Blackburn, Clitheroe, Barnoldswick, Nelson, Skipton, Earby, Cross Hills and others. Or you can also pick up your print from our studio in Colne.
If you have placed an order you can upload your artwork files using the link above. This uses our ‘Yousendit’ account and is suitable for sending large files.
For help and guidance in preparing your artwork download our File Supply Guide or InDesign templates for our most popular products.
Accepted file formats Pdf, .ai, tifs, eps, jpeg, psd, Indesign (upto CS5)
If files are supplied in word or Powerpoint extra charges may apply.