Foil Blocked ‘Luxury’ Business cards
Gold & Silver Foil luxury business cards with additional matt laminated finish
From £172+vat* for 250
Printing.com @ Northstar, print for businesses throughout the UK. Choose Either Gold or Silver Foil for a low cost, high quality, foil blocked (Opuleaf) business card. The business cards are available in quantities from 250 upwards.
Quality Guaranteed: Our Luxury Opuleaf business cards are printed on a 400gsm silk board, Printed full colour litho for maximum sharpness and accuracy, matt laminated both sides and then Foil Blocked 1 side for the shiny foil effect.
Delivery Guaranteed: Standard 10 working day turnround (from artwork approval)
Single sided printed cards with foil blocking in Gold or Silver
Single sided business card, printed full colour litho one side onto a 400gsm silk art board, Matt Laminated both sides, Foil Blocked in Gold OR Silver 1 side Only, Size 85 x 55. Delivery: Standard 10 working days on all quantities.
|Regular(85 x 55mm)||Full Colour Litho||TOTAL COST||£172||£187||£224||£297||£511||£911|
* Price are for print only. Prices exclude VAT and delivery. Delivery charges typically £5 to £8 depending on quantities.
** Prices are based on supply of print ready artwork to our specification. Check out our File Supply Guide for more information. We reserve the right to apply a £7.50 file checking/proofing fee on non-standard artwork
- CLICK ORDER / ENQUIRE: and make your product selection.
- SUPPLY YOUR OWN ARTWORK Upload artwork files using our Upload Artwork Button. Please refer to our ARTWORK SUPPLY GUIDE
- NEED US TO DESIGN FOR YOU? Call 01282 865333 for our design service
- FINAL PRICE We will confirm the final price with you.
- PROOFING We will send you a digital proofs for approval.
- PAYMENT Credit/Debit cards & Cash accepted. Full payment due before printing.
- UK DELIVERY INCLUDED We also deliver locally to towns in the Lancashire & Yorkshire area including: Accrington, Burnley, Blackburn, Clitheroe, Barnoldswick, Nelson, Skipton, Earby, Cross Hills and others. Or you can also pick up your print from our studio in Colne.
If you have placed an order you can upload your artwork files using the link above. This uses our ‘Yousendit’ account and is suitable for sending large files.
For help and guidance in preparing your artwork download our File Supply Guide or InDesign templates for our most popular products.
Accepted file formats Pdf, .ai, tifs, eps, jpeg, psd, Indesign (upto CS5)
If files are supplied in word or Powerpoint extra charges may apply.