Unique Numbered & Personalised Scratchcards Printing
Individually numbered & coded Scratch Card printing
Each card is unique and provides complete personalisation.
Designed for complete traceability
Our personalisation and numbering service allows for every card to be individualised. Once the scratch panel is removed and reveals a unique PIN Code or Prize. These cards usually operate in conjunction with a website where the PIN code can be entered to ‘Activate’ a product or service or entry to a prize draw. Because it iss unique it also allows for a high level of information gathering when it is used.
Example of a Unique PIN application
Quantity ordered: 40,000:
Card Combinations: 3 x different value cards (1,000, 2,000 and 5,000)
Each personalised with a 20 digit PIN Number
Each variant was printed litho for a high quality finish. The sheets were then overprinted with a unique PIN Code taken from a csv file supplied by the client.
Once personalised every card was laminated for extra security and then the latex panel applied . Users purchase a card for a value, scratch off the panel to reveal the PIN and enter the PIN into a meter to access a service. .
Each job is unique and is quoted on a job-by-job basis. Please contact our studio on 01282 865333 for more information.
EXAMPLE: For an order of 40,000 cards comprising of 3 price variants and 40,000 unique numbers.
- We would require a separate piece of artwork for each variant. See ‘Instructions’ link above.
- We will check all artwork and refine any components for a perfect print result.
- Cards may either be litho printed OR for smaller quantities cards printed digitally. (The process chosen depends on the final quantities required).
- We take a client’s CSV file containing all the unique codes and merge them into a format suitable for overprinting
- Sheets are overprinted with the unique PIN Numbers
- Printed sheets are clearly identified for traceability during the production process.
- NEED US TO DESIGN IT FOR YOU? We offer a full creative design and artwork service. Contact the studio on 01282 865333. to discuss your requirements.
- FINAL PRICE There is a variable set up fee for all Numbered/Persoanlised Game orders. This is to include: checking your artwork, creating suitable artwork for the scratch panels & proofing & testing the overprint data. We will confirm the final price with you before we go to print.
- SET UP & PROOFING We will send you digital pdf proofs for approval.
- PAYMENT Full payment is due before printing. We accept Credit/Debit cards & Cash, or you can pay by BACS (full details provided on pro forma invoices).
- DELIVERY We aim for a 10 working day turn round for bespoke jobs.
We can deliver Locally or Nationally to the UK, OR you can also pick up your print from our studio in Colne.
For non-local and national deliveries extra carriage costs may apply.
Sorting, Packing and Supply Options
- Packs of specific card quantities
- Pre-mixed randomly or to a specific sequence
- Pre-mixed in a specific order and supplied in packs of exact quantities
Banded into appropriate variations & suitable quantities for you to mix
- SUPPLYING YOUR OWN ARTWORK Please refer to our ARTWORK SUPPLY GUIDE for instructions on how to supply print ready files
- IN DESIGN TEMPLATES: Use this link to download templates for our scratch card products IN DESIGN TEMPLATES.
- NEED US TO DESIGN FOR YOU? We can offer a full creative design and artwork service – Call the studio on 01282 865333 to discuss your requirements.
- Accepted file formats: Pdf, .ai, tifs, eps, jpeg, psd, Indesign (up to CS5), IDML files.
If files are supplied in word or Powerpoint extra charges WILL apply.
- Sending us artwork: If you’d like to proceed with an order you can upload your artwork files for us to check.
Files under 10Mb in size can be emailed as an attachment file to our studio Send Mail
For larger files above 10Mb use the FREE File transfer system by We Transfer using the contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
These products do not have guaranteed delivery times. However, we normally aim for a delivery of 10 working days
Working days: These are defined as Monday to Friday (inclusive). Weekends and English Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
10 working day schedule: Order on a Monday, items will be delivered in two weeks on the following Monday.
Order on a Thursday, items will be delivered in two weeks on the following Thursday.
Artwork Cut off times: The latest time for approving artwork is 5:30pm. Artwork approved after this time will move into the next working days schedule.
An S.O.S. Service may be available for Numbered Scratch Cards but will depend on current workloads.
It is possible to track individual cards during and after production