Unique Numbered & Personalised Scratchcards Printing
Individually numbered & coded Scratch Card printing
Each card is unique and provides complete personalisation.
Designed for complete traceability
Our personalisation and numbering service allows for every card to be individualised. Once the scratch panel is removed and reveals a unique PIN Code or Prize. These cards usually operate in conjunction with a website where the PIN code can be entered to ‘Activate’ a product or service or entry to a prize draw. Because it iss unique it also allows for a high level of information gathering when it is used.
Example of a Unique PIN application
Quantity ordered: 40,000:
Card Combinations: 3 x different value cards (1,000, 2,000 and 5,000)
Each personalised with a 20 digit PIN Number
Each variant was printed litho for a high quality finish. The sheets were then overprinted with a unique PIN Code taken from a csv file supplied by the client.
Once personalised every card was laminated for extra security and then the latex panel applied . Users purchase a card for a value, scratch off the panel to reveal the PIN and enter the PIN into a meter to access a service. .
All our processes are carefully monitored during production. With each card possible for identification until the finishing process. Any cards over the required quantity are destroyed.
Each job is unique and is quoted on a job-by-job basis. Please contact our studio on 01282 865333 for more information.
Links to other Scratchcard Games
HOW AN ORDER WORKS
EXAMPLE: For an order of 40,000 cards comprising of 3 price variants and 40,000 unique numbers.
- We would require a separate piece of artwork for each variant. See ‘Instructions’ link above.
- We will check all artwork and refine any components for a perfect print result.
- Cards may either be litho printed OR for smaller quantities cards printed digitally. (The process chosen depends on the final quantities required).
- We take a client’s CSV file containing all the unique codes and merge them into a format suitable for overprinting
- Sheets are overprinted with the unique PIN Numbers
- Printed sheets are clearly identified for traceability during the production process.
Lamination For quality purposes, we usually insist on laminating the cards after any printing and personalisation. This seals the print and creates a quality surface for the latex panels. It also provides a tamper proof layer for the text and graphics below it.
Delivery: We aim for a Standard 9 working day turnround (from artwork approval)
* All cards are vatable at the standard rate.
- CLICK ORDER / ENQUIRE: and make your product selection.
- SUPPLY YOUR OWN ARTWORK Upload artwork files using our Upload Artwork Button. Please refer to our ARTWORK SUPPLY GUIDE
- NEED US TO DESIGN FOR YOU? Call 01282 865333 for our design service
- FINAL PRICE We will confirm the final price with you.
- PROOFING We will send you a digital proofs for approval.
- PAYMENT Credit/Debit cards & Cash accepted. Full payment due before printing.
- UK DELIVERY INCLUDED We also deliver locally to towns in the Lancashire & Yorkshire area including: Accrington, Burnley, Blackburn, Clitheroe, Barnoldswick, Nelson, Skipton, Earby, Cross Hills and others. Or you can also pick up your print from our studio inColne.
If you have placed an order or would like us to quote on a particular project, you can upload your artwork files using the link above. This uses our ‘Hightail’ account and is suitable for sending large files.
Regular Scratch Card
100x50mm + 1.5mm bleed
Super Scratch Card
135x97mm + 1.5mm bleed
Download InDesign template >>
Accepted file formats Pdf, .ai, tifs, eps, jpeg, psd, Indesign (upto CS5)
If files are supplied in word or Powerpoint extra charges may apply.