Unlimited Win/Lose Combinations – Bespoke scratchcard printing
Unlimited Win/Lose variations – Bespoke Scratchcard printing
A flexible solution for promoting your business
Designing the perfect scratchcard game
Our bespoke Scratchcard Solutions offer the opportunity of unlimited Win/Lose Combinations. Our production processes allows us to tailor games with variable winning and losing cards. Complex winning combinations is easily achievable.
Example of a Multi-Win game
Quantity ordered: 10,000:
Winning Cards Combinations: 6 x different winning variations + 1 x losing variant.
10 x Top winning card,
20 x second prizes,
60 x 3rd prizes
150 x 4th prizes
200 x 5th przes
500 x 6th prizes
8910 x Losing cards
Each variant is printed with its specific text or graphics, but once the latex scratch panel is applied then every card appears identical.
All our processes are carefully monitored during production. Winning cards are separated and clearly identified. Any cards over the required quantity are destroyed.
Because each job is unique it tends to be quoted on a job-by-job basis. However as a guide of ‘Typical Prices’ please see the table below as an indication only.
Specification Prices below are based on the following: Card size 85 x 55mm, Digitally printed colour both sides, Multi-win variable game, Matt laminated one side, Latex Scratch panel applied to one side. The print run is a total number of cards with the variations within the total.
|Size: 85 x 55mm||Full colour Both sides||£323||£358||£385||£412||£438||£628|
|Setup Cost*||Checking artwork and Game set up||£39||£39||£39||£39||£39||£39|
Links to other Scratchcard Games
HOW AN ORDER WORKS
EXAMPLE: For an order of 5,000 cards comprising of 6 winning variants and 1 Losing variant.
- We would require a separate piece of artwork for each variant. See ‘Instructions’ link above.
- We will check all artwork and refine any components for a perfect print result.
- Cards may either be litho printed and then overprinted with the game combinations, OR all cards are printed digitally. (The process chosen depends on the final quantities required).
- Printed sheets are clearly identified for traceability during the production process.
Lamination For quality purposes, we usually insist on laminating the cards after any printing and personalisation. This seals the print and creates a quality surface for the latex panels. It also provides a tamper proof layer for the text and graphics below it.
Delivery: We aim for a Standard 7 working day turnround (from artwork approval)
* All cards are vatable at the standard rate.
- CLICK ORDER / ENQUIRE: and make your product selection.
- SUPPLY YOUR OWN ARTWORK Upload artwork files using our Upload Artwork Button. Please refer to our ARTWORK SUPPLY GUIDE
- NEED US TO DESIGN FOR YOU? Call 01282 865333 for our design service
- FINAL PRICE We will confirm the final price with you.
- PROOFING We will send you a digital proofs for approval.
- PAYMENT Credit/Debit cards & Cash accepted. Full payment due before printing.
- UK DELIVERY INCLUDED We also deliver locally to towns in the Lancashire & Yorkshire area including: Accrington, Burnley, Blackburn, Clitheroe, Barnoldswick, Nelson, Skipton, Earby, Cross Hills and others. Or you can also pick up your print from our studio inColne.
If you have placed an order or would like us to quote on a particular project, you can upload your artwork files using the link above. This uses our ‘Hightail’ account and is suitable for sending large files.
Regular Scratch Card
100x50mm + 1.5mm bleed
Super Scratch Card
135x97mm + 1.5mm bleed
Download InDesign template >>
Accepted file formats Pdf, .ai, tifs, eps, jpeg, psd, Indesign (upto CS5)
If files are supplied in word or Powerpoint extra charges may apply.