Scratch Card Printing – Standard Games
Scratchcard Printing (Standard games)
1000 Scratch Cards + 10 hot cards from £168 + vat
Scratch cards are a fun, interactive, yet cheap way to promote your business
We have 2 ‘Standard Game’ formats, each offering 5 win/lose combinations in two different sizes (Regular and Super). Use these game formats and their combinations to to vary the levels of winners and losers and also have the option of a limited number of ‘Hot Cards’ for high value winners.
Game Formats and Prices for Standard Scratchcards
Standard ‘Hot Card’ Game – Available in multiples of 1000 + 10 hot cards – £168+vat for 1010
A print run of 1010 cards is made up of 4 x equal batches of 250 PLUS a 5th batch of 10 ‘Hot Cards’. The artwork under the scratch panel can be different for each batch, allowing you to vary the win/lose combinations. The 10 Hot cards are kept separate from the main print run and give you the option of high value prize(s) in your game. Each batch is supplied separated and clearly marked for you to mix accordingly. Larger quantities are available in increases of 1,000 + 10 hot cards (i.e. 2,020, 3030, 4040, etc)
Set Up Fee: Add an extra £25 to each price below for checking of artwork, set up and delivery
|Regular||Full colour front & reverse||£168||£263||£445||£573||£739|
|Super||Full colour front & reverse||£334||£499||£793||£1115||£1438|
Standard ‘5 Way’ Game – Available in multiples of 6250
The print run of 1250 Scratchcards is made up of 5 x equal batches of 250. The artwork under the scratch panel can be different for each batch, allowing you to vary the win/lose combinations. Each batch is supplied separated and clearly marked for you to mix accordingly. Larger quantities are available in increases of 1,250 (i.e. 2,500, 3750, 5000, etc)
Set Up Fee: Add an extra £25 to each price below for checking of artwork, set up and deliver
|Regular||Full colour front & reverse||£170||£270||£431||£572||£642|
|Super||Full colour front & reverse||£354||£562||£892||£1183||£1328|
PLEASE NOTE: Scratch cards can be tricky items to set up, that is why we charge an additional £25 set up fee for checking that any supplied artwork is correct and will print as intended. We also check and proof thoroughly the coverage and positions of the latex panels.
For larger quantities of Scratchcards you have two options depending on how you want to vary your game.
Option 1 – Same artwork and pay standard run-on costs – This uses the same artwork in batch increases of 1010 or 1250 (depending if you opt for the Hot card or 5 Way Game). – See prices above for quantity splits.
Therefore a print run of 10,100 will be made up of of 4 x batches of 2500 + 100 hot cards. This configuration is the most economical.
Option 2 – For more variations why not print two batches of 5050 or 6250.
Treat each batch as a separate job, Therefore a print run of 10,100 will be made up of: 8 x batches of 1250 + 2 x batches of 50 hot cards. For this solution you pay for two separate print runs.
Example of a Standard Hot Card game
Quantity ordered: 5,000:
Winning Cards Combinations: 2 x winning variations + 1 x losing variant + 1 Hot Card variant
10 x Top Prizes,
1250 x 2nd prizes
1250 x 3rd prizes
2500 x Losing cards
Each variant is printed with its specific text or graphics, but once the latex scratch panel is applied then every card appears identical.
All our processes are carefully monitored during production. batches and Hot cards are separated and clearly identified. Any cards over the required quantity are destroyed.
Links to other Scratchcard Games
HOW AN ORDER WORKS
EXAMPLE: For an order of 5,010 cards comprising of 4 x variants and 1 Hot card variant.
- We would require a separate piece of artwork for each variant. See ‘Instructions’ link above.
- We will check all artwork and refine any components for a perfect print result.
- Cards are printed full colour litho to the front and black to the reverse. Latex scratch panel is applied to the front only
- Printed batches are clearly identified for traceability during the production process.
Delivery: We aim for a Standard 7 working day turnround (from artwork approval)
* All cards are vatable at the standard rate.
- CLICK ORDER / ENQUIRE: and make your product selection.
- SUPPLY YOUR OWN ARTWORK Upload artwork files using our Upload Artwork Button. Please refer to our ARTWORK SUPPLY GUIDE
- NEED US TO DESIGN FOR YOU? Call 01282 865333 for our design service
- FINAL PRICE We will confirm the final price with you.
- PROOFING We will send you a digital proofs for approval.
- PAYMENT Credit/Debit cards & Cash accepted. Full payment due before printing.
- UK DELIVERY INCLUDED We also deliver locally to towns in the Lancashire & Yorkshire area including: Accrington, Burnley, Blackburn, Clitheroe, Barnoldswick, Nelson, Skipton, Earby, Cross Hills and others. Or you can also pick up your print from our studio inColne.
If you have placed an order or would like us to quote on a particular project, you can upload your artwork files using the link above. This uses our ‘Hightail’ account and is suitable for sending large files.
Regular Scratch Card
100x50mm + 1.5mm bleed
Super Scratch Card
135x97mm + 1.5mm bleed
Download InDesign template >>
Accepted file formats Pdf, .ai, tifs, eps, jpeg, psd, Indesign (upto CS5)
If files are supplied in word or Powerpoint extra charges may apply.