Soft touch laminate business card printing
Soft touch ‘Suede’ laminated business cards printing (On our super heavy 450gsm silk card)
From as low as £47+vat* for 250
Printing.com @ Northstar: prints for businesses in Lancashire, West Yorkshire and nationally to the rest of the UK. Our Soft Touch ‘Suede’ business cards are so tantalisingly tactile no one will be able to resist giving them a little rub. The soft touch lamination is so ultra smooth. They are also printed on our super heavy 450gsm silk for a real heavy weight finish. Perfect for creating a great first impression.
Quality Guaranteed: Our business cards are printed on a 450gsm silk for extra weight & thickness, Printed full colour litho for maximum sharpness and accuracy. Soft touch laminate to both sides. Offer for double sided cards only.
Delivery Guaranteed: Standard 4 working day turnround (from artwork approval)
Double sided business card, printed full colour litho onto a 450gsm Grand Silk art for extra thickness and quality, PLUS, Soft touch laminate to both sides. Size 85 x 55. Delivery: Standard 4 working days on all quantities.
* Price are for print only. Prices exclude VAT and delivery. Delivery charges typically £5 to £8 depending on quantities.
** Prices are based on supply of print ready artwork to our specification. Check out our File Supply Guide for more information. We reserve the right to apply a £7.50 file checking/proofing fee on non-standard artwork
- CLICK ORDER / ENQUIRE: and make your product selection.
- SUPPLY YOUR OWN ARTWORK Upload artwork files using our Upload Artwork Button. Please refer to our ARTWORK SUPPLY GUIDE
- NEED US TO DESIGN FOR YOU? Call 01282 865333 for our design service
- FINAL PRICE We will confirm the final price with you.
- PROOFING We will send you a digital proofs for approval.
- PAYMENT Credit/Debit cards & Cash accepted. Full payment due before printing.
- UK DELIVERY INCLUDED We also deliver locally to towns in the Lancashire & Yorkshire area including: Accrington, Burnley, Blackburn, Clitheroe, Barnoldswick, Nelson, Skipton, Earby, Cross Hills and others. Or you can also pick up your print from our studio in Colne.
If you have placed an order you can upload your artwork files using the link above. This uses our ‘Yousendit’ account and is suitable for sending large files.
For help and guidance in preparing your artwork download our File Supply Guide or InDesign templates for our most popular products.
Accepted file formats Pdf, .ai, tifs, eps, jpeg, psd, Indesign (upto CS5)
If files are supplied in word or Powerpoint extra charges may apply.