SME solutions | Northstar Design
Branding, Stationery, Literature & Display Design – SB Skills Solutions
• Branding • Literature Design • Exhibition graphics & display system
SB Skills Solutions is a UK wide training company, providing training and qualifications specifically for the construction industry, warehousing and local Government. As part of a management buyout, the company wanted to portray a new image but still have some link with the old branding. A completely new logo was developed but utilised similar colour palette to the old design to signal some element of continuation and link with the old company.
As the company has grown they require design support for a series of communication aids:
- Service brochures
- Training Manuals
- Direct Mail
- Exhibition display graphics and panels
- Strong, consistent brand
- Creation of a standardised and distinctive set of graphic elements that are used across all forms of communication
- Consistent brand values
- Messages better communicated
Flexi display system – Design and supply
Development of a company branding and suite of communication literature
• Corporate Identity • Communication Literature Design • online E-learning
The National Centre for Diversity (NCD) is a rapidly expanding and successful business delivering training and consultancy to businesses on all matters of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the work Place. The result of this expansion was the need for the following design support services:
- Realignment of the brand positioning
- Stronger communication of their core brand values
- Establishing of brand identity guidelines
- Creation of a communication literature style
- Development of interactive e-learning courses
The project covered the development of the main company logo plus a series of sub brands (relating to the awards that they have such as; Investors in Diversity. Leaders In diversity). Creation of a uniform corporate identity that covered the use of fonts, colours, marketing messages, images, Literature templates and a series on online E-learning packages.
- Strong, consistent brand
- Creation of communication and marketing collateral is now easier to process and output is consistent
- Messages are delivered consistently and preciselyto customers
- Better targeting of customers
Business startup design package – Enabling Transitions Consultants.
* Logo design • Web Design • Printing
Enabling Transitions are a small management & change consultants based in Preston, Lancashire. As a small business startup the client recognised the need for: a strong memorable brand; attractive literature and stationery; a professional website; but most importantly, all of this on a very tight budget.
Getting your branding right does mean making a small investment in quality design at the outset, but the dividends it pays can be tremendous for the business. With good design, the client is able to operate professionally and build confidence in the people they meet and service. Good design also means messages are clear and the personality and positioning of the business can be developed.
We combine experience with streamlined services to help deliver effective solutions. Our design experience means we can identify the marketing issues quickly and develop effective solutions. For business startup websites we use WordPress which allows us to create powerful and scalable sites that are easily updated by the client. Finally, our Printing.com operation gives customers some of the most competitive print prices around today.