Scratch Maps Printing
Scratch Maps Printing
Scratch maps are a fun & interactive way to promote your business
The technology we use for scratch cards has so many uses. The concept of hiding and revealing of content is the key to creating interactive solutions and Scratch Maps and posters are a logical extension.
Create the concept of Collecting with Scratch Maps Printing
It could be collecting experiences, memories or products. A Scratch map or Poster is a very visual way of engaging with customers and enhance a collector experience. Similarly, if you’re a business selling multiple products, a scratch off poster is a great way for customers to collect and scratch off as they build up their collection.
• Encourage customers to explore
• Increase customer interaction with your brand
• Increase customer activity
• Cement a closer relationship between your customer and create emotional ties.
Create the concept of the explorer with Scratch Maps Printing
A carefully targeted scratch map is a great way to engage visitors at an attraction or location. Use the maps to explore and scratch off areas to reveal information, or collect locations as they’re visited.
The uses are endless.
Scratch maps and posters are a bespoke product. Please contact the Studio on 01282 865333 for more information.
Useful information to consider when ordering:
Send us your enquiry using our SCRATCH MAP ORDER FORM LINK BELOW.
- SUPPLYING YOUR OWN ARTWORK Please contact the studio on 01282 865333 to discuss your requirements. Scratch maps can be complex items and need careful design & planning.
- NEED US TO DESIGN IT FOR YOU? We offer a full creative design and artwork service. Contact the studio on 01282 865333. to discuss your requirements.
- FINAL PRICE We will be able to provide a complete price for your scratch map project.
- SET UP & PROOFING We will send you digital pdf proofs for approval. Due to the processes involved it is not possible to create a proof with the actual scratch panel.
- PAYMENT Full payment is due before printing. We accept Credit/Debit cards & Cash, or you can pay by BACS (full details provided on pro forma invoices).
- DELIVERY We can deliver Locally or Nationally to the UK, OR you can also pick up your print from our studio in Colne.
For non-local and national deliveries extra carriage costs may apply.
- Minimum paper weight is 150gsm. Usual weights are between 200gsm and 250gsm
- We can print full colour litho, or Pantone spot colours
- Overprinting onto the scratch panel is possible in black or full colour – please ask for details
- Die cutting option available
- Items can be supplied flat Bulk packed or in specific pack quantities
- Personalisation with unique codes/datais only available up to A3 size
- Silver or gold scratch off applied 1 side only
- SUPPLYING YOUR OWN ARTWORK Please refer to our ARTWORK SUPPLY GUIDE for instructions on how to supply print ready files
- IN DESIGN TEMPLATES: Use this link to download templates for our scratch card products IN DESIGN TEMPLATES.
- NEED US TO DESIGN FOR YOU? We can offer a full creative design and artwork service – Call the studio on 01282 865333 to discuss your requirements.
- Accepted file formats: Pdf, .ai, tifs, eps, jpeg, psd, Indesign (up to CS5), IDML files.
If files are supplied in word or Powerpoint extra charges WILL apply.
- Sending us artwork: If you’d like to proceed with an order you can upload your artwork files for us to check.
Files under 10Mb in size can be emailed as an attachment file to our studio Send Mail
For larger files above 10Mb use the FREE File transfer system by We Transfer using the contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
These are products through our Printing.com operation and therefore have Guaranteed delivery times. This is a real benefit where your deadline requires a must hit date.
These Scratch Cards have a guaranteed delivery of 7 working days
Working days: These are defined as Monday to Friday (inclusive). Weekends and English Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
7 working day schedule: Order on a Monday, items will be delivered in the following week on the Wednesday.
Order on a Thursday, items will be delivered in two weeks on the following Monday.
Available Service Levels for ‘Classic 5 Way Game’ Scratch cards:
– STANDARD: 7 working days (as priced above)
– EXPRESS: 4 Working days (20% increase in price will apply)
– EXTENDED: Up to 14 Working days (10% reduction in price)
Artwork Cut off times: The latest time for approving artwork is 5:30pm. Artwork approved after this time will move into the next working days schedule.
S.O.S. Service is not available for ‘Classic 5 Way Game’ Scratch Cards.
- These cards are perfect for low value games or where traceability is NOT required. They are NOT suitable for games with high value prizes or sensitive information.
- All our processes are carefully monitored during production to ensure consistency.
- Card variations are kept separate from each other and are clearly identified when delivered to you.